Pickup Community

Learn how to pickup girls

Call Her- what to say and how setup date over phone


In a previous article I wrote about how to get a girl’s number, if you haven’t already scroll down and read it. We will not deal with that issue in today’s topic. This article offers tips on calling a girl from when to call, how to call and what to say.

When to call

Women detest men who call them after an hour from their date or upon their meeting. You look so desperate and too pushy, so the clever solution would be to wait a day or so before calling her. Some of them suggest you wait at least 2 days or so, but the practice has shown the best way is to call them next day.

It is also good to send a the one who will initiate a call.
Also, the time to call her. It is very obvious not to call a girl in any inconvenient time like wee hours in the morning or during office hours. Same goes for calling her numerous times. You don’t want to look like a stalker.


What to say


One good thing before calling her might be to sent her an SMS. Something like, “Hey just want to tell you that you are most interesting person I have met last night / day. You seem like a good potential friend .”

In most cases she will reply, but if she doesn’t give her some time, maybe shes busy, have bad day or something. Eventually if she doesn’t try to call her regardless of her not reply.

The other difficulty in calling a girl is when she answers your call. What should you say?

Here are some tips:

When she answer act as an old friend. If she doesn’t remember your name or didn’t save your number call her on it. I always say something like “Oh and I thought I left a good impression. You are damn good actor”, in joking tone off course. You can also make her guess, but don’t overdo it, since she may cancel you. Tell her that she has 3 times to guess, give her couple of hints and if not tell her who you are.

Take it easy and be relaxed.Don’t be too serious or official when you call her. My way of doing it that I always have some funny story to tell and ask her the same. It goes something like this, “ Hey have you ever tried hitchhiking?...I love it, since you meet so many new interesting people and it has some flavor of adventure, listen what happened to me last time I did it….”

DON’T DO ALL THE TALKING! Let her talk, if possible more than you do. Let her share some of her stories, something from her life. You can even stimulate her to tell you more. Do it like this, “Wow that’s great, tell me more” or “ I want to hear everything about that…”.

Don’t spend too much time on the phone. When I began with this I wrote on sheet of paper what I want to accomplish with the phone call and set time limit of 5 minutes. I am not guy who like to spent too much time on the phone so it worked like charm. Nowadays I do it automatically.

If you want to ask her for a date, do it casually. Invite her to an event that is interesting for you and you just want to invite her. Asking a date through the phone should sound like a “friendly invitation”. You can say, “ I’ll be going to this mini concert and I’m just wondering if you would like to come”. Or you can simply ask her for a cup of coffee which is romantic in a very subtle way. Don’t be obvious in asking her for a date or worse telling her “Umm, would you mind going out with me?”. Do this face to face, not on the phone.

The voicemail

It is a bit disappointing to hear her voicemail instead of her talking to you. If this happens, leave a very friendly, short and one message only. You don’t want to antagonize her with your long message or worse, leaving four messages. Believe me, she will not return or answer your call.

What if she doesn’t reply?


I won’t lie to you, that will happen. I used to lose nerves about it and thought that something was wrong with me, but as it turned out they were the one who were uncertain, strange, or already taken. Sometimes pickup seems smooth as butter and you are certain that the score is only a matter of time. You get number, call her next day and she won’t answer, send sms, nothing.

THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH SITUATIONS LIKE THIS IS SIMPLY TO FORGET ABOUT IT. SEND ANOTHER SMS WITH SOMETHING LIKE , “ I AM SERIOUSLY THINKING TO ERASE YOUR NUMBER, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT?”, AND AFTER THAT ERASE HER NUMBER. IF SHE REPLYS THAT’S GOOD SIGN, IF NOT ….NEXT.

Stay tuned for next time, where we will go more deeply on approaching.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book. Brought to you by Blogger SEO.

1 comments:

Cameron Sharpe said...

These are the good tips in this busy world with hectic work load and stress these is were we can get relief and work out for relationships and find our right partner to live together rest of life. Hey thats a great idea, in this busy world you can get in touch with your loved ones.